Some places offer jobs, but we like to think that we offer careers. We believe in bringing out the best in you. We’re looking for a Senior Visual Designer. Not UI/UX Designer…because there is no such thing. If you work with us, you’ll get to know why!
We don’t really care if you’re young, old, big, small, green, or pink, as long as you share our values. You kinda have to be human though, because it helps with designing human experiences, which is our thing. So if you’re a human-ish being who possesses passion for technology and a sense of innovation with a dash of integrity and stamina, we like you already!
- Design and delivery of high quality user interfaces across a range of client websites and mobile apps
- Develop and maintain detailed Visual design style guides
- Manage a team of junior Visual designers, providing training and support as and where necessary
- Demo and defend design concepts, as well as receive client feedback, and apply them to following iterations
- Conduct and report back on Visual design reviews for all clients
- Conduct design reviews with Junior and Mid-level Visual designers
- Work with the UX team to ensure all client sites and apps deliver the best experience possible
- Work with the UX and development teams to assess the impact of all Visual design and usability changes
- You need to have +4 years of experience as Visual Designer
- You must have a killer portfolio featuring well-known brands (please send us link for it)
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Able to coach and support team of Junior and Mid-level designs
- Acquire the following skills: – Graphics design advanced – Responsive designs – UI web and mobile designs-Corporate identities and branding – Illustration up to date with the latest design pattern trends
- Experience with the following tools Adobe XD -Photoshop – Illustrator – Front end development basics