We are seeking a Senior UX Designer who will play a key role in the user experience design of various products.
- Collaborating with Visual Designers and Developers to create intuitive, user-friendly products.
- Attending business stakeholder meetings
- Gather, review, and analyze requirements
- Conduct user research and competitive analysis
- Create well-defined information architecture
- Proven ability to build high-fidelity sketches and interactive prototypes
- Create design documentation, including annotated designs, user flows, and any required documentation
- Conduct and analyze usability reviews and heuristic evaluation
- Mentor and guide less experienced team members, sharing insights and helping them navigate the challenges of UX design.
Experience and Requirements
- 4-5 years of experience designing user-friendly products, with a proven track record.
- A strong portfolio showing samples of your work, clearly articulating your process
- Experience in working with Figma.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Flexible, open, and approachable demeanor (can-do attitude)
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently
- Ability to mentor less experienced team members and help them decide on the best approach to solving a problem